1. The ticket is valid printed in black and white or colour, unless another version is specified by the organisers, showing the unique QR code.
2. One ticket allows only one person access to the event.
3. Do not dispose of tickets in their electronic or physical form and do not send to other persons the e-mail messages through which the tickets you purchased were sent to you.
4. Only tickets sold through companies accredited by the organiser are valid.
5. If it is found that more than one person presents the same ticket with the same barcode, only the first person to arrive at the venue first will be granted access to the event, the organisers and ticketing companies involved in the event reserving the right to retain the other tickets with a barcode already scanned and the details of those presenting them for transmission to the relevant authorities.
6. The organiser will not offer damages to those who present tickets that are not valid or tickets whose barcodes have been previously scanned and which have allowed another person access to the event.
7. Holders of Meet and Greet tickets will have the possibility to have their photo taken with the artist, in a place determined by the organizer inside the Palace Hall, only after the end of the concert and only in compliance with the legal public health rules decided by the authorities. Participation in the Meet and Greet will be made only after presentation of the special ticket purchased at the event.
8. In case that an event has been postponed/rescheduled for reasons not strictly related to the organiser, the purchaser has the right to participate in the rescheduling of the concert/event on the basis of the ticket already purchased and issued in advance, but without the right to a refund.
9. In the event of cancellation of a concert for reasons strictly related to the organiser, the purchaser is entitled to claim the refund of the ticket. The organiser will be responsible for returning the ticket price, either directly or via ticketing companies.
10. The organiser is obliged to communicate details of the postponement/cancellation of the event and how to recover the ticket price at least 15 days after the event has been postponed/cancelled.
11. It is forbidden to use:
– Bottles; food or drinks of any kind;
– fireworks, weapons, dangerous objects;
– laser objects (e.g. laser pointers, laser lighters);
– professional or semi-professional cameras/video cameras (with detachable lens);
– professional or semi-professional audio-video recorders;
12. The organisers will not store or guard the items listed above during the event!
13. Access to the event space will be allowed to one person on the basis of a valid ticket, one time only. The ticket on the basis of which access is granted must be kept for the duration of the concert.
14. Access to the venue will be in accordance with the health regulations in force.
15. Refusal to present documents at the entrance to the concert hall will result in the cancellation of the tickets and the loss of the possibility of reimbursement of the ticket price.
16. With the purchase of the tickets, the purchaser has taken note of these rules and is deemed to have AGREED to abide by them.